Queensbury South Brownfield Opportunity Area (BOA)
The Queensbury South BOA is comprised of two components: a New York State Department of State (NYSDOS) Queensbury South BOA Pre-Nomination Study and the Hudson-Ciba Waterfront Revitalization Plan. However, at their core, both the BOA and LWRP projects are focused on developing a revitalization plan for South Queensbury. The BOA study is principally focused on data gathering, analysis, and engaging the community in a visioning process for the broader South Queensbury study area. The BOA study provides an understanding of the local context, housing conditions and needs, land use patterns, the transportation network, and infill and redevelopment opportunities. The Hudson-Ciba Waterfront Revitalization Plan focuses on the reuse of the former Ciba-Geigy properties, including those along the Hudson River.
Queensbury South BOA Step 2 Application:
- December 2016 NYS BOA Request for Applications
- Application Deadline Extension Notice
- Eligible Areas List
- NYS DEC BOA Fact Sheet
- NYS Dept. of State: BOA Designation *
- FINAL BOA Step 2 Application
- BOA Step 2 DRAFT Work Plan (The final work plan language is negotiated between NYS Dept. of State and the grant recipient if a grant is awarded.
- 2016 Queensbury South BOA Pre-Nomination Study
- Queensbury South BOA Pre-Nomination Study Appendix F: 2016 Hudson-Ciba Waterfront Revitalization Plan
Visit www.queensburysouth.com for more info.