Queensbury Town Clerk
- Town records
- Marriage Licenses
- Death and birth records for the Town of Queensbury
- Processing of Handicap Parking Permits/Temporary and Permanent
- Scheduling of Banner requests
- Processing of FOIL requests
- Sale of Conservation Licenses (Hunting, Fishing)
- Dog Licenses
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT A FOIL REQUEST
Employees are cross trained for continuity.
For the convenience of our residents there is a drop box located on the front of the Town Office Building at the Town Clerk’s Office entrance. The after hours drop box can be used for taxes, water rents and any materials that need to be at a department the next business day.
The Town of Queensbury encourages employees as well as citizens to report any misuse of taxpayer’s funds or any inefficiencies or illegalities observed. The locked box is located inside the Town Building within the entrance alcove nearest the Town Clerk’s Office. This box is opened monthly in the presence of two department heads.