4th of July in Queensbury NY – Regional Independence Day Celebrations
Hellooo Summer!…Hot dogs, swimming, popsicles, long days, bonfires, and 4th of July fireworks in the Queensbury area, along with regional Independence Day celebrations galore!
- Step out with family and friends on Sunday, July 3rd, to the 14th Annual Summer Pops Concert and Fireworks at Crandall Park in Glens Falls NY, hosted by the Glens Falls Symphony Orchestra. Celebrations begin at 7:30 pm in the Park with fireworks at sunset, food and drink vendors aplenty! There is nothing like the sounds of a professional symphony playing patriotic favorites leading up to a rousing fireworks display, reminding us of all the reasons we are proud to be Americans.
- Looking for a few unique ways to spend the 4th of July in the Queensbury area? Consider enjoying a breathtaking mountain view on one of the Lake George Steamboat Company dinner and firework cruises. Visit Six Flags Great Escape on Saturday, July 2nd through Monday, July 4th for their July 4th Fest featuring music, fun, treats, and spectacular fireworks bursting to your favorite music. Not into fireworks or parades? Catch a box office flick at the Glen Drive-In Theater right here in Queensbury!
Queensbury is located in the Southern Adirondack region where there is always something fun to do, whether it’s warm or cold, wet or dry. Local attractions and activities in Queensbury include all kinds of family fun, hiking & biking, golfing, and a host of events during all four seasons of the year!
Other 4th of July celebrations in the Queensbury and Glens Falls Region include:
- Ticonderoga NY “Best 4th in the North” Celebration: Friday, July 1st – Monday, July 4th, featuring a parade, rides, games, music, and food vendors. Fireworks are Monday, July 4th at sunset.
- Johnsburg and North Creek Independence Day Fireworks Celebration: Fireworks are Saturday, July 2nd at sunset at the North Creek Ski Bowl.
- Indian Lake Independence Day Celebration and Parade: Saturday, July 2nd, there will be festivities at Byron Park begin at 6:00 pm. Parade will begin at 7:00 pm, with fireworks at approximately 9:30 pm.
- Corinth NY Independence Day Celebration: Saturday, July 2nd, located at the Corinth Public Beach and featuring a 5K, parade, music, food, and fireworks at dark.
- Hague NY Independence Day Celebration: Sunday, July 3rd at Town Park. Celebration will begin at 6:00 pm with fireworks at approximately 8:45 pm.
- Schroon Lake 4th of July Festivities: Monday, July 4th, 9:00 am – dusk at Town Park Beach. Parade, concerts, and fireworks at dark.
- 4th of July Fireworks at Bolton Landing: Monday, July 4th, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm at Rogers Memorial Park. Music, face painting, fireworks, and more!
- Lake George, NY 4th of July Fireworks at Shepards Park: Monday, July 4th at 9:30 pm.
Planning a vacation to Queensbury? Lodging accommodations include plenty of hotels and motels, along with plenty of opportunities for camping in Lake George and the Adirondack Region. Queensbury NY is located at the foothills of the famed and spectacular Adirondack Mountains, offering things to do for the whole family and great vacation getaway options.
Happy Fourth of July!