Queensbury After Dark!
Things To Do After Dark In Queensbury, Glens Falls, Lake George NY
When the sun goes down in Queensbury, there are plenty of events, attractions and entertainment options to choose from! From great restaurants and outdoor entertainment, to fireworks, festivals, movies and more, there’s something for everyone!
Love a great movie?
Treat yourself to an old-fashioned evening out at the Glen Drive In Theater on Route 9! The Glen has been showing outdoor movies since 1958, offering double features in a setting that is relaxing and unique!Definitely on the summer bucket list! The Regal Cinema at Aviation Mall has multiple theaters and movie times right off of Exit 19 of the Northway.
Food, music and fun!
Food, drinks and fun are definitely on the menu in Queensbury when the sun goes down! There are a lot of restaurants, taverns and bars where you can relax of an evening, unwind and enjoy a great meal and maybe some entertainment! Try The Harvest, Sweet Basil, O’Toole’s Restaurant, Jack’s American Bistro, The Aviator Restaurant, The Ridge Terrace Restaurant, John’s Asian Bistro, Bogey’s Pub and Grill , The Tavern or The Heidelberg! Check these out online and give them a call to see if they have an entertainment lineup! There are plenty of great chain restaurants to choose from as well.
Events, Arts & More
No shortage of things to do in the Queensbury NY area after dark! Here are some additional resources:
- Browse these Queensbury – Lake George – Glens Falls events to find more to see, do and enjoy!
- Follow the Adirondack Craft Beverage Trail!
- Check out the Glens Falls Collaborative website for arts, entertainment and events in Glens Falls!
- Lake George events include concerts, fireworks and festivals!
- Beat The Heat: Top 10 Ways to Stay Cool In Queensbury!
- The Queensbury Corridor: Exits 18, 19, and 20 of the Adirondack Northway (I-87)
- Queensbury Visitors Page