New Year’s Celebrations
New Year’s Events in Queensbury, Lake George, Glens Falls
Looking for New Year’s Eve events in and around Queensbury? Ring in the new year with live music, a comedy show, a horse drawn wagon ride or a local hockey game!
- Saratoga First Night 2020
- Noon Years Eve Around The World Celebration at WACM
- Adirondack Thunder vs. Brampton Beast
- New Year’s Eve Party at Lake George Beach Club
- Historical Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- New Year’s Eve at Erlowest
- Mardi Gras New Year’s Eve
- Country New Year’s Eve Celebration
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at The Q
- The First Night of Funny – New Years Eve Comedy Show!
- New Year’s Eve at Dancing Ewe
The dawn of the New Year just isn’t complete without the epic Lake George Polar Plunge! Whether you want to join the fun and take a dip with 1,000 or more other intrepid souls, or spectate from a warmer distance with a cup of cocoa, this is a super fun and memorable way to start the New Year!
The Queensbury area has so much to do…learn more about year-round outside activities and programs through the Queensbury Recreation Department.