PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: Queensbury Town Board Meeting
Online Town Board Meeting: September 14, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
Town Board meetings are presented in multiple formats, physical and virtual, for those who wish to watch/participate.
1. Visit on site:
a. Where: Activities Center and Town of Queensbury, 742 Bay Road, Queensbury, NY
b. The public will be allowed to attend but must abide by the Town’s posted COVID-19 in build rules.
c. Town Board members will be present at the Town’s Activities Center building
2. Watch on YouTube: Town of Queensbury – YouTube
a. Call in number: (518) 761-8225.
b. See Privilege of the Floor below.
c. The public will be allowed to speak to the Town Board during announced Privilege of the Floor parts of the agenda either in person or by calling in (518 761- 8225). Caller ID must be observable/present.
3. Watch/participate: Zoom Webinar– see below.
a. Also see Privilege of the Floor below.
This meeting will be convened in accordance with the Governor’s March 13, 2020 Executive Order 202.1, which suspends certain provisions of the Open meetings Law to allow a municipal Board to convene a meeting via videoconferencing. In accordance with the Executive order, the public has been provided with the ability to view Monday night’s meeting and a transcript will be provide at a later date. This meeting will be duly noticed; given to the local newspapers (The Chronicle and Post-Star), posted on the Town’s website and Facebook Page.
Board Meeting Privilege of the Floor Format:
Even though not required by law, the Town offers the public two opportunities for public input, called Privilege of the Floor:
1. After the meeting’s resolutions are described the public is offered the opportunity for input.
a. This portion of the meeting is limited to the discussion of the meeting’s proposed resolutions.
2. At the end of the meeting will be a Privilege of the Floor for any town-related topic.
ALSO: LOOK MEDIA video tapes and airs the Town of Queensbury Town Board meeting three times a week: Tuesdays at 8:00 PM; Wednesdays at 2:30 PM; Sundays at 10:00 AM.
How To Join Zoom Webinar Meeting
Queensbury Town Board Meeting Zoom Webinar
When: September 14, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: QUEENSBURY TOWN BOARD MEETING – MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
- Please click this URL to join. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85402882041?pwd=eW4xZVcwTzB1RkRTUkFxZDNtOEgzdz09
- Passcode: 344703
- Description: TOWN OF QUEENSBURY TOWN BOARD MEETING
Time: Monday, September 14, 2020, 7:00 PM
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
+1 929 205 6099
+1 312 626 6799
+1 301 715 8592
+1 253 215 8782
+1 346 248 7799
+1 669 900 6833
- Webinar ID: 854 0288 2041
- Passcode: 344703
- International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdouQgJIna
You may access the Zoom meeting by computer, cell phone zoom app on smart phones or cell phone call in.
For a laptop or desktop computer, download Zoom here: Click the orange button in the top right corner that says “Sign up, its free”
If you are downloading zoom for a cell phone, go to your app store and search Zoom and download it
Access Zoom from a computer or cell phone app
- Open the Zoom application
- Click the “Join” button
- You will be given a Meeting ID & Password from the Town’s website, see town website opening page or Facebook:
- TOWN OF QUEENSBURY TOWN BOARD MEETING
- Time: Monday, August 17, 2020, 7:00 PM
- You don’t need video, but it’s a plus. If your desktop or laptop has video and microphone you are all set.
- Most smart cell phones have cameras and microphones