Senior Citizens in Queensbury NY stay vibrant and active with activities, workshops, and trips offered at the Town of Queensbury Activity Center.
This center hosts the nonprofit group, Queensbury Senior Citizens, Inc., and promotes aging well by providing opportunities for social, educational, recreational, travel, health-related and volunteer services.
The membership fee is $25 per member per year and all activities are open to seniors age 55 or older. Membership is not restricted to Queensbury residency!
Members come from Queensbury, Glens Falls, Lake George, Hudson Falls, Fort Edward and South Glens Falls. Queensbury Senior Citizens, Inc. is a great place to make new friends and meet up with the old ones!
To see events and more information on membership, visit www.seniorsonthego.org. Please call 761-8224 for more information. Queensbury Senior Citizens, Inc. is located in the Town of Queensbury Activity Center at 742 Bay Rd. in Queensbury NY.
Directions to the Queesbury Activity Center
From Interstate 87 Exit 19 North and South
- Right turn on Aviation Road (Route 254)
- Continue down hill past Aviation Mall (on right hand side)
- Thru Route 9 intersection onto Quaker Road
- To Bay Road (At fourth traffic light Intersection).
- Turn left onto Bay Road
- The Queensbury Town Center is connected to the Town Hall and is located at the intersection of Bay, Haviland and Blind Rock Roads (at a traffic signal approximately one mile from Quaker Rd.)
- Seniors follow signs to rear entrance for Town Center.