Halfway Brook Trail
The newly developed Halfway Brook Trail spans from the south terminus of the Rush Pond Trail (Aviation Road) to Peggy Ann Road.
Almost a mile and a half, it traverses through the beautiful Glens Falls’ Lower Watershed and over the historic Halfway Brook. There are parking areas dedicated to those desiring to use this trail on both Potter and Peggy Ann Roads.
- Letter to Town of Queensbury residents in regards to the City’s watershed and the new Halfway Brook Trail
- What are Watersheds and Why Should We Work Together to Protect Them
- Halfway Brook Trail License Agreement
- Lower Watershed Recreation Management Plan
- Map of Halfway Brook Trail
View more hiking, biking and walking trails here.