Events in the Queensbury NY Region are plentiful! We are home to exciting annual art, wine, food and cultural festivals that draw crowds from all over the world. A few of these grand events include:
- Adirondack Balloon Festival: Held in Queensbury NY every September, this event has been named one of the “Top 100 Events in North America.”
- Americade: Held in neighboring Lake George NY, this annual motorcycle touring rally draws over 50,000 riders each June for an entire week of events.
- Adirondack Wine & Food Festival: Also in Lake George, this annual event features dozens of the finest NY State craft beverage producers and food vendors, making this a super fun event for family and friends!
- Great Upstate Boat Show: A regional favorite, this event features leading northeast marine experts, amazing boats and the latest and greatest accessories for water enjoyment. Informational seminars and courses are offered, as well as some really lavish contests.
- Glens Falls Brewfest: Residents and visitors to the Queensbury NY in the spring enjoy this beer and ale tasting event that features dozens of the best Upstate NY and Adirondack breweries along with great food and music!
Throughout the year, Queensbury NY hosts festivals and recreational activities, and is close to a variety of theatre productions, museums, concerts, and cultural events. There is always something going on in Queensbury NY. Exciting regional Queensbury events make our charming town a great place to live and visit!